What to Wear:
– Dress is business casual.
– We always recommend layers, so bring a jacket or a sweater if you tend to get cold.
What to Bring:
– If you have a journal, bring it!
– To be prepared for the Bonus Day, we recommend that you create a list of three distinct topics with specific scenarios that you want to speak on, practice, and receive feedback. Here are some examples of what you can do: Prospecting Spiel, Closing Spiel, Presentation, Door Knock/Cold Calling, Piece of a Seminar – i.e., Ice Breaker, Call to Action, Asking Power Questions, Either Beginning or Ending Focal Points, Sales Pitch, Closing the Deal, etc. Choose something that’s going to have the most significant impact to make the most of your Bonus Day.
– Plan on each of these speeches being 2-5 minutes each. Please do not go longer than five minutes per session. We typically get through three to four Video Recording Sessions for each participant. The more prepared that you are for Bonus Day, the more we will be able to help you become stronger! This powerful day is limited to 10 participants to give you lots of practice time in front of the camera!