Art of Communication I in Chicago, IL
April 25 - April 28
Communication makes the world go around. Diplomats, CEOs, leaders and followers alike all succeed or fail based on their ability to communicate their message to their audience. Three days can change your life by changing how you communicate with your audience. Reading your audience, listening effectively, and successful negotiating are but a few of the things that separate professionals from amateurs. Be a pro and get what you want by effectively communicating.
Set Yourself Up for Success by Mastering the Art of Communication.
The Art of Communication Core Curriculum Will Include:
- Learn to be an effective listener.
- Master the personality types.
- Learn effective speaking skills.
- Become a master negotiator.
- Explore effective conflict resolution.
- Read body language effectively.
- And much, much more!
- Enjoy a Power Small Group Interactive Environment.